Gel Polish is the latest revolution in nail technology.
The Gel Polish System is a durable, that can be used to adorn and reinforce the natural nails.
This thin, self-levelling gel system has excellent adhesion, low odor and great shine.
Gel nails painted lacquer persist up to 4 weeks with no chipping and provide very effective shine.
Instructions for Use
- Use a white block to buff the natural nails slightly.
- Apply Ultrabond and let dry 20 seconds, a slight sticky layer will remain.
- Apply 1 layer of Gel Polish Base and cure in a 36Watt UV light or LED Lamp.
- Apply 1 layer of Gel Polish Color and cure.
- If additional coverage is desired, apply a 2nd layer and cure.
- Apply last layer of Gel Polish Top and cure.
- Remove the tacky layer with Cleaner.
To remove Gel Polish
1 - Use a white block or file to remove the gel layer from the nail surface if used over regular builder gels.
2 - Soaks nails in Acrylic Remover with Lanolin.
- Remove fingers every 4 –5 minutes and file the swollen gel from the surface, being careful not to file the natural nail.
- Repeat soaking until gel is removed.
Curing in Lamp:
- LED 6 W – 60 sec.
- LED > 9 W – 30 sec.
- UV 36 W – 90 - 120 sec.
Warnings/Disclaimers Do not expose to light or excessive heat. Use only as directed.
Sometimes gels are cured for a few seconds in the light to make sure it does not run into the cuticles, this is not possible with Gel polish,
it needs at least 20 seconds before it can be removed from the light!!!
High gloss shine extra - polish gel - 15ml surface flash
Varnish - hybrid hybrid
Irreplaceable gel polish, indispensable for hybrid technology.
It is used as the last polishing layer.
no wipe - without ...
If you continue using our website without modifying the settings in your browser, you agree to cookies being placed on your device.
Do not show this information.