Flash Lash Type C -- SENSITIVE EYE GLUE
Suited to clients whose eyes are particularly sensitive to eyelash extension glue fumes.
- LOW VISCOSITY GLUE - shake bottle for 1-2 seconds to properly mix before use - glue is a thin and liquid consistency
- MEDIUM FUMES Great for Intermmediate Technitions because it has low fumes & not irritation
- DRY OUT TIME 1-2 SEC DO NOT use on self
- RETENSION UP TO 3 WEEKS temperature 70-72F. humidity of RH 50-70% USE AS DIRECTED - Adhere eyelash extension to natural lash, DO NOT use on skin, eyes stay closed for duration of appointment until glue is totally dry.
Professional Eyelash Extensions Glue / Adhesive for Individual Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash Extension glue Instruction Manual
- Keep away from sunlight and heat.
- Keep in refrigerator(3-7C) or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer shelf life.
- Furthermore, never place glue nearby primer.
- Never touch the glue or remover to your client's skin.
- Tap your bottle in an upright position when you're done for the day to help dislodge any adhesive that may remain in the tip
- The best temperature for eye lash extension is 70-72F with humidity of RH 50-70%
The shelf life for unopened bottles of Flash Lash glue is up to 6 months.
Unopened bottles of Flash Lash Glue can be stored in the refrigerator to extend shelf life for up to 8 months.
Once ready to use, bring the glue into room temperature for a minimum of 1 hour.
Once opened, all types of Flash Lash Glue should be kept in a cool, dry place between use.
Our recommendation is to store glue with a silica pack in an air tight container to prohibit moisture.
Keep all bottles tightly closed and stored in an upright position.
Shelf life of the glue is between 5-7 weeks after the bottle has been opened.
***IMPORTANT*** FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY – under no circumstances should you attempt to apply this glue to your own eyelashes.
Always perform a patch test on new clients to ensure no reaction occurs.